+44 (0) 845 4006666

Do I need to insulate ?

hermal insulation

Insulation should be provided in external walls and floors. The insulation should have a reasonable thickness. The insulation should be compatible with the tanking material.

All new windows and doors should be to current standards, i.e. with a U value of 2.0Wm/2oK or less.

Energy efficient lighting should be fitted to the room.