AMA drainer 303
KSB Ama Drainer 303
The KSB Ama Drainer 303 is a Submersible Waste Water Pump. Used for automatic drainage of sumps, pits, shafts, yards and cellars subject to a flooding risk, lowering the surface water level, this pump is our upgraded model and offers powerful delivery.
Standard Product Features:
Broad range of submersible motor pumps
- Optimum adjustment to the actual requirements taking into account economic aspects
- Design is matched to the fluid pumped (for waste water or aggressive water)
Cable with plug-type connector
- Easy and fast replacement
Solenoid float switch
- Wear-resistant and reliable
- No casing passage, therefore absolutely tight
- Variable level control settings and anti-overwinding device
- Easy adjustment to external control system by means of locking disc
Integrated swing check valve
- Prevents the discharge line from running empty
Vertical discharge nozzle
- Easy installation
- Low space requirement
- No need for additional components such as elbows
Integrated motor protection
Triple shaft seal with sealing liquid lubrication
- Safely isolates the motor from water
- Lubricates the seal faces under dry-running conditions
Jacket cooling of motor
- Permits operation even when only partly submerged
High-quality plastic casing with stable handle
- Low weight
- Low-noise operation
Optimised hydraulic systems and motors
- Large pump output at high efficiency Wirkungsgrad
- Economic operation
- Automatic drainage of sumps, pits, shafts, yards and cellars subject to a flooding risk
- Lowering the surface water level
- Drainage of underground passages
- Extraction of water from rivers and reservoirs
- Ama-Drainer -- standard design for waste water
- Slightly contaminated water, also containing solid particles with a particle size of up to 10 mm.
- Ama-Drainer C -- variant for aggressive water
- Transport of seawater or water containing salt
- Transport of brackish water
- Q up to 14 m3/h, 3.9 l/s
- H up to 12 m
- t up to 50 °C
Design / Variants
- Vertical, fully floodable submersible motor pumps in closecoupled design, IP 68, single-stage, with integrated swing check valve.
- Pump control via float switch.
- External control is possible with 10 m motor cable.
- Max. immersion depth 2 m.
- Ama-Drainer 301 deep-groove ball bearings/plain bearings
- Ama-Drainer 303 deep-groove ball bearings
2 shaft seal rings
1 shaft seal ring
Oil chamber is fitted in-between the two seals.
- Ama-Drainer 301/303/SE: jacket-cooled single-phase a.c. motor with integrated temperature switch, cable and shockproof plug.