The PowerGuard™ Twin™
The PowerGuard™ Twin™ is a specially designed control panel for twin pumps system. The panel comes supplied with 3no. Float Switches for complete control of the pumps including a visual\audio high level alarm. The panel also contains a 12v trickled charged battery which will power the alarm in the event of main supply failure.
The panel features include:
- High Level Alarm/Duty Assist – Battery Backup Alarm for continuous protection from pumps failure\loss of mains supply. Duty Assist will bring on the second pump should it be required in high flow conditions.
- Run time meters – These display the amount of time each pumps has been in operation for.
- Regular automatic diagnostic check – Weekly test of both pumps which will give an early warning of any potential fault within the system.
- The PowerGuard™ Twin is also supplied with an Auto/Manual pumps converter enabling the PowerGuard™ Twin to be retro-fitted for use on an existing pump system.
- Additional products can also be connected to the PowerGuard™ Twin to offer even more protection for your pump system including a hard-wired telemetry system which will send a fault message to up to 4 different phone numbers to give the earliest possible warning of a fault with the pumps system.
More about PowerGuard™ Twin
1 Control Panel
1 Control Panel Key
3 Float Switch ‘Mini’
1 Auto to Manual pumps converter
1 Panel Mounting Kit and Cable Connectors
1 L-shaped float bracket
 Dial up Telemetry
Standard Product Features
- Power Supply Input - 1ph, 230V
- Power Supply Output - 1ph, 230V
- Pump Current Range - 0-22A
- Protection - IP55
- Weight - 10kg
- Height - 430mm
- Width - 325mm
- Depth - 185mm