Technoseal DPM An SBR latex-based liquid damproofing paint for water proofing applications.
- Low water vapour permeability.
- Tough, flexible and with good crack bridging.
- Good bonding.
- Alkali resistant.
- Silage acid resistant.
- Quick drying. Touch dry: One hour.
- Suitable for application to inner surface of walls, under render or plaster, as water barrier or vapour barrier.
- Application by brush, roller or airless spray.
- Choice of colour to distinguish between coats.
- Solvent free.
- Walls under tiles in wet areas.
- Solid floors as damp proof membrane below or above screed.
- Concrete roofs.
- Damp substrates without surface water.
More about Technoseal DPM
- Thickness per coat:
[ ______ ]
[Airless spray]- Single coatings up to 1 mm. Recommended for thicknesses over 0.6 mm.
[Brush] - Alternate directions between coats.
||[Vary between coats]
Standard Product Features
- Prepare substrate to present smooth or light even texture.
- Masonry to be flush pointed.
- Apply primer coat of Technoseal brushed into concrete or slurry of Techno SBR latex and cement. Allow to harden for two days before application of Technoseal DPM
- Thickness of dried membrane per coat varies with method of application.
- Overcoatable when touch dry and within 24 hours.
- Reinforce stress points such as wall/ floor junctions using polypropylene scrim.